Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Personalized Logo Design

(Found out how to revert to my default font. Yes, this is it.)

This logo is meant to represent me. 
Excuse the sloppiness. There wasn't a paint bucket tool, so I improvised.

Each shape, color and font I used holds its own meaning. The triangles represent ambition, as with the color red, while blue represents logic. Hence the name "Against the Flow."The word "against" is typed in the sophisticated [Copperplate], while "the" and "flow" are in the simpler [Eurostile]. The opposite element between the blue and the red also pertains to that name. The meaning of the name itself is more or less self-explanatory: I'm different, and that's okay.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the concept and the design. It's still a little too much for a logo - the busy-ness of the lines, and the gradients of color. This is one that I think if you could figure out how to simplify it a lot without losing the opposite flowing idea, you'd have a really powerful logo due to the idea behind it.

    ReplyDelete